- Boxed-product Weight: 90.7 g
- Item Model Number: MA0033
- ASIN: B00443RRVY
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 April 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Altura Photo 67-77MM Step-Up Ring Adapter (67MM Lens to 77MM Filter or Accessory) + Premium MagicFiber Cleaning Cloth
|Price:||+ $6.99 Delivery|
- Includes: Altura Photo 67mm to 77mm step up adapter ring and MagicFiber microfiber cleaning cloth.
- The ring adapter easily screws onto the front of any 67mm lens, and converts the thread size of your lens to the thread size of any other 77mm accessory (such as filters, hoods, flashes and lens converters).
- Made of high quality anodized aluminum and polished with strict surface treatment to avoid wobbling or cross-threading, combined with a slim design makes this ring durable and functional.
- NOTE: Compatible with all 67mm camera lenses and 77mm filters or accessories. Your lens thread size will be printed underneath your lens cap or written somewhere on the lens barrel. Make sure you order the correct size otherwise it will not fit your lens.
- Backed with DigitalGoja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. No Hassle Returns and Refunds.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The quality of the product is average. The metal isn't particularly thick, so handle the ring gently and try to not drop it on hard surfaces like tile, stone, or concrete. The threading is okay; not super smooth like you'd get with a B+W filter, but the adapter ring wasn't $100 either; you get what you pay for. DON'T SCREW THE FILTER TIGHT, AND DON'T SCREW THE ADAPTER DOWN ONTO THE LENS TIGHT!. Filter threads are notorious for seizing up and being impossible to then remove by hand without tools. I even have this with my B+W filters on Canon "L" series lenses. Screw the assembly together just barely tight enough to hold everything in place with no wobbling, and you should have no difficulty unscrewing when you are finished with the filter. That said, I highly recommend any photographer who uses filters of any kind on their lenses to buy a set of filter wrenches and just keep them stowed along with the filters or the lenses. If you don't carry filter wrenches, that practically guarantees you will experience a stuck filter that can't be removed by hand no matter how hard you twist it. Murphy's Law, in other words.
I will be purchasing more adapter rings for my other lenses soon and I will stick with Goja.
I bought this because I wanted to use the same 58mm lens filters for all my lenses. I certainly didn't want to buy doubles of my filters for different sizes. This adapter ring solves that in one well-made solution. It fits on perfectly on my existing (Samsung NX300) 52mm lens, and I was able to use my 58mm filters with it once the adapter was on.
Get an adapter and stop buying extra lens filters. Recommended.
Now that several months have passed, I can say the quality is okay but not great. I have a REALLY hard time changing out filters on this adapter, it is a completely different experience when I mounting the same filter directly on the correct size lens. That is why I rated it four stars rather than five. Someday, I will most likely upgrade if I find a better one onto which the filters thread smoothly.