- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.00 delivery
+ $4.99 delivery
Doom (Xbox One)
- Developed by id software, the studio that pioneered the first-person shooter genre, Doom returns as a brutally fun and challenging modern-day shooter experience.
- Combine your arsenal of futuristic and iconic guns and upgrades, to knock-down, slash, stomp, crush, and blow apart demons.
- Return of Multiplayer: dominate your opponents in Doom’s signature, fast-paced arena-style combat.
- Expand your gameplay experience using DOOM SnapMap game editor to easily create, play, and share your content with the world.
Product detailsPlatform:Xbox One | Edition:UK Standard
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.6 x 17 x 13.4 cm; 86.18 Grams
- Release date : 13 May 2016
- ASIN : B00ZF32DDY
- Item Model Number : 5055856403425
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Get the Full DOOM Experience with the Amazon Exclusive Season Pass Bundle. DOOM on Playstation 4 plus the complete DOOM Season Pass, all in one pack. The DOOM Season Pass gives you all the additional maps, hack modules, playable demons, weapons and much, much more of the next few months, to give you all you need as you survive the UAC on Mars!
‘A Game Everyone Should Own’ VG247
‘A Game So Good, You Don’t Want It To End’ 5/5 Games Radar
‘A Tremendous Return’ 9/10 Official Xbox Magazine
‘Masterpiece’ 10/10 Gamespew
‘I Can’t Remember Being This Impress With A First-Person Shooter’ 10/10 Brash Games
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
You are the doom guy, a guy with a big f-off shotgun. You don't have a complex relationship with your estranged father, a history of drug and drink problems or personal issues. The only issues you have are demons who want some. Oh you want to see my boom stick? You want some? Oh you want some too? BLAM.
There's no cut-scenes. Just big demon after big demon that needs to have his face peppered with shrapnel.
Do you like video games that are adrenaline packed, insanely violent, have a killer soundtrack and has a fairly easy plot to follow?
Buy Doom, enjoy the carnage.
Wide field of view, turn off all the HUD, turn off background recording/capturing on your Xbox and it runs LIKE A DREAM
Or nightmare depending on your tastes ;)
I can’t praise this game enough. It’s so much fun and this is the best version (unless you’re a millionaire with a souped up PC rig)