- Upper - Breathable air mesh with open toe box design and a QU!KFOAM midsole is a proprietary EVA and rubber blend that provides an amazing combination of cushioning and responsiveness. Proven to maintain the same high level of energy return and long lasting comfort throughout the lifetime of the shoe
- Fitz-Rite midfoot has soft internal webbing to hold the foot secure and a Pressure Free Tongue designed to provide comfort and avoid irritation.
- The QU!K Spine is a carbon fiber plate that adds integrity to the midfoot and QU!K Flex 4Foot engineering provides for natural and balanced toe off and enhances ground contact for better acceleration
- Outsole - Lightweight blown rubber forefoot with a durable high abrasive resistant crash pad patterned to provide the best traction and shock dispersion
- Weight - 9.8 oz. each and 9mm Drop
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 33.02 x 20.32 x 12.19 cm; 703 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 January 2018
- Manufacturer : 361 Degrees
- ASIN : B079G87NP2
- Item Model Number : Y802-9109
- Department : Men’s
- Customer Reviews: