Forge stronger bonds with your kids. Inspire them. Advance their social skills and build mental toughness—all while you learn new and interesting things about them.
Are you tired of asking, “How was your day?” only to be met with the same dull responses? Is it impossible to get your kid to put down their device or screen and just talk to you?
Don’t just wait for the conversation to start. Be proactive! It’s time to get your family talking and overcome grunts and one-word answers.
Get your kids engaged with questions they want to answer using this book of conversation starters for kids!
Parenting Ideas That Will Win Your Child’s Heart
- Why conversations are the easiest, best, least-expensive way to engage your kids
- 6 strategies for effective listening when your child is talking
- 5 key growth areas and specific tools for conversations in each area
- How to keep the conversations going once you’ve gotten them started
Conversations with kids deliver so much joy.
Awaken lively dinner conversations. Connect with your child during rides in the car. Add variety to indoor activities on rainy and snowy days. Find something to talk about during airplane flights. Distract kids during long waits at the doctor’s office.
Let’s do it!
...Only, this book isn’t just for fun. Many of the questions are creatively designed to help develop skills and abilities so your kid can thrive in today’s disconnected world.
Empower your child with conversation starters designed to:
- Grow gratitude
- Develop imagination
- Foster empathy and interpersonal skills
- Build mental fortitude & confidence
- Enhance family relationships
- Explore ethical thinking
- Create ambition and drive
- Encourage a sense of humor
- Develop financial literacy
- And of course, help you get to know your child better
Example Conversation Starters that Will Engage Your Kids:
- If you had to rename yourself, what name would you give yourself?
- If your pets could talk, what would they say?
- What are some things that boys don’t understand about girls?
- An alien lands in your backyard and wants to understand what money is. How do you explain it to them?
- What’s one rule you wish your mom and dad didn’t have?
Written in the same spirit as beloved, timeless books like How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk and The Five Love Languages of Children, get ready to find new ways to nurture, grow, and bond with your kids as you launch into 325+ Conversation Starters for Kids!