- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Dash Cam MUSON Car Dash Cam 1080P Full HD 3.2-inch Dashboard Camera, Super Night Version with 170° Wide Angle, Loop Recording, G-Sensor Protection Dash Camera for Car, WDR, Parking Guard Car Camera Recorder
- 【1080P FHD Resolution & Super Night Version】Adopt Super High-Resolution 1080P FHD Lens, and 3.2 inches IPS HD Screen ensure High-quality video. Discover the image that you may lose by this clear and intelligent dashcam.
- 【170° Wide Range & Wide Dynamic Range】This car dashboard camera employs 170°super wide-angle lens. Provide a broader field of vision and enhance color, displays excellent image quality either day or night to reserve the real scene.
- 【Built in G-sensor -Emergency Accident Lock】Built-in G-sensor with 3 levels of option. When automatically detects car vibration, the car driving recorder can record urgent videos and lock the section of the file. Protect evidence to maintain your legal rights.
- 【24 Hours Parking Monitoring & Motion Dection】Built-in 300 mAh battery, motion-activated parking mode makes the car dash camera to automatically record when it detects motion in front of your car even after the flameout.
- 【Easy to Operate and Set up】Simply to mount it to the windshield, connect the power cable, the dashboard camera will automatically record with the engine's on. Simple installation and operation, no need to worry even for a first time user. We offer 100% satisfaction 30 days hassle-free money-back guarantee and one year warranty.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Brand You Can Trust
The MUSON brand is committed to providing customers with high quality and affordable living products. Star1 is a new MUSON car recorder. It records emergency and keeps evidence, safeguards your legal rights.
This product is researched and developed by a professional team. It uses high-quality materials and advanced technology and has won unanimous praise from customers. If you are pursuing a cost-effective, reliable and stylish dashcam, please choose MUSON Brand, it must be your best choice.
MUSON Star1 Super Night Version Dash Cam
Some Warm Tips
- Prepare a Class 10 TF card (micro SD card) yourself, maximum 32G, please remember to format it before use.
- Before installation, please clean up the suction cup and the front windshield. Please adjust the camera lens into an appropriate angle before driving.
- The internal battery is 300mA, we recommend using it after charging for about 20 to 30 minutes about.
- We have set the recommended settings to the default settings, you can use it directly(the Date&Time need to set by yourself).
- 1 x MUSON Car Recorder
- 1 x Suction Mount
- 1 x 3M Adhensive Mount
- 1 x Car Charger
- 1 x User Manual
1080P Full HD
1080P high-definition ensure a high-quality video. Discover the image that you may lose by this clear and intelligent dashcam.
Automatically overwrite the unlocked video when the Micro card is full to ensure the normal recording.24 Hours Loop Recording, create video clips.
170° Wide Angle
Combined with the ultra-wide 170° front view angle, the dash camera can fully cover 3 lanes of traffic ahead, clearly capturing a bigger view, including cross traffic.
With G-sensor enabled, it will automatically lock and save the video during a collision if you are in an accident and need video evidence for insurance and legal purposes.
Wide Dynamic Range
It correctly represents the large range of brightness, in the real world from direct sunlight to darkest shadows, which displays an excellent image quality either day or night.
3.2'' HD Display
3.2 inch IPS HD Screen LCD, can watch while shooting and private tooling with exclusive & attractive appearance.
24 Hours Parking Monitoring
Built-in 300 mAh battery, can monitor the surrounding conditions even after the flameout, protect the car and record relevant evidence, maintain your rights.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Installing a 32 GB memory card has provided many hours of recording and now we have peace of mind in my sons car to record any accidents. Setting up the camera is a breeze.
We have had a few very hot 35~40 deg C days in Australia and the camera has remained suctioned and has not dropped off. The operations has also not been affected by the heat.
Over all for the price of the camera, we are very happy with its performance, nice quality videos captured in day or night. We are satisfied with this camera and would recommend it for a budget camera that does the job well.
-Initial set up is difficult.
-Manual that it comes with is not very clear, has wrong English on it.
Once you get it installed and able to run you would like to explore the menus. But without the SD card installed you can go to the (settings)menu simply by pressing menu button but strangely once card is plugged in, settings button does not work. You have to first press OK, then immediately press M button(Mode) then press M again and you will then reach video play back menu. From video play back menu if you press the menu button only then would the menu screen come up. This was the worst thing to figure out for me.
The cam basically keeps recording 1/3/5 minutes video files in loop and overwrites the oldest files. In case you find yourself in an accident and you want to save the footage, press lock button and the current video file would be locked and continued to be recorded till the preset length of recording (lets say you choose 5 mins length in settings) after that a new unlocked file would start to record. To preview the footage press OK (it starts recording a new file and saves the previous recording) after that press M (mode) quickly 2 times. Use up down buttons to find the file that you locked (a pad lock sin appears on top left of the screen for locked files) press OK to play the file. Cam also plays back sound (but volume is too low) Cam also lets you fast forward the video.
Video quality and video stabilisation is pretty good but don't expect it to read number plates from more than 3-4 meters. You can only read number plates of the car that is right in front and close to your car. Otherwise colors, white balance, frames per second etc are decent.
-It comes with 2 mounts, I suggest using suction mount without uncovering the glue cover! Because once glued it would be tough for you to look at the screen and operate it without taking it off specially during initial setup. Suction by itself is more than sufficient, no need for glue.
-Don't buy this cam if you don't have a mobile with micro SD card reader or you have a SD card reader for your PC, or have SD card reader in your laptop already. Otherwise add buying an SD card reader to the cost.
-Get the camera hardwired, as you don't want to have wires dangling around neither you want your cigarette lighter socket taken up, you also don't want camera to stop recording if you accidentally knock it loose. The parking mode works best when camera is hard wired. On Amazon you can get pretty decent kits for 20 AU$.
- Add price of hard-wiring ~ approx. 80 AU$
You'd want to set camera right as it lets you make a couple of settings like frequency, standard video file length, G sensor sensitivity, audio recording on/off etc. The camera screen turns off after a preset duration 30sec-1 min-2 min-3min it will not show you live view all the time. However a blue light would blink indicating that it is recording just fine. To turn the display back on press a button which doesn't do anything from live view screen, such as menu or up. Don't press OK or it would save previous file and start a new one. Do't press down button as that mutes microphone.
One thing to note is to buy a memory card before you order this as it does not come with one. That allows you to choose how much memory you want/footage you want to be saved from the dash cam.
I have purchased a number of different dashcams over the years and have often found that the overall quality of the picture is not very good. Considering the price on this one I did not have big expectations but I needed a cheap camera and decided to give it a go. The camera was well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. Easy to set up with good english instructions. I found the setup very intuitive and did not need to refer to the instructions for the initial setup. The suction device to hold the camera to the windscreen is very good and easily secures the camera to the windscreen.
The most important thing for me is the picture quality. I am very impressed with the results. Good wide angel lens so it takes in the full street view and it is easy to read the licence plates on vehicles in the video. In both shade and direct sun the resolution if great. All in all I am very pleased with my purchase.
I would certainly recommend purchase of this camera