Sometimes, the simple ACT of letting go can help you achieve more than you ever imagined. Of course, you've Got to put in the hard work, but when it's go-time, the feeling of wind in your hair and cool breeze on your skin is unbelievably powerful. That's why x-vent provides the breathability and ventilation you need amp up your performance and surpass your goals. X-vent uses technology like high FIL fabrics and cross channelled yarns to Wick away sweat, no matter the conditions. It's all about staying cool and comfortable under pressure. And, most importantly, remembering to breathe.
2XU Mens X-Vent tri 7" Short MT4359b-P
|Price:||+ $11.94 Delivery|
International Product from outside Australia
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- X-vent uses technology like high fil fabrics and Cross channelled yarns to wick away sweat, no matter the conditions. It's all about staying cool and comfortable under pressure
- SBR power fabric - built from 70D Elastane, SBR power offers unmatched power, durability and strength. High denier nylon yarn for impressive support, moisture management and stability
- Ergonomic engineered paneling - perform at your best with a premium fit and supportive waistband
- Ld chamois, flatlock seams + Y elastic grip - get built in comfort that won't chafe with added security
- Warranty + care - 12 month Warranty with proof of purchase from an authorized 2XU seller. Machine wash in cold water and hang to dry
This fits your .
Amazon Global Store
1 new from $88.15
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Size: Small | Colour: Black / Black
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 2 reviews
Four Stars9 September 2017 - Published on Amazon.com
fit as expected
Loved these shorts15 August 2017 - Published on Amazon.com
Loved these shorts. I have short legs so some of the 9" inseam shorts rub the back of my knee. The 7" is perfect. The fit is good and the seat pad is comfortable and not too bulky. Very comfortable when transitioning from riding to running. Will probably buy another pair