How to "Make It" in the Music Industry
What if you could be mentored from day #1 by a musician who toured with stars of world-wide format? What if you had a clear path for your music career instead of second-guessing yourself every other step? Imagine you have all the important questions about musical career answered even before you ask them.
Chad Jeffers is a highly-respected guitarist who toured with major acts like Keith Urban, Carrie Underwood and Kenny Loggins. And it happens he teaches at Belmont University in Nashville, the nation's #1 music business school.
He was bothered so many times with questions about living the musician's dream that he wrote a book containing all his experience. In 80 pages, Chad shares valuable advice for beginners. Whether you want to play an instrument or sing, write songs or become a music producer, his advice is universal for the whole industry.
In "25 Notes for the Successful Musician" you will discover:
- How to get started
- What to do if you land in a big city as an aspiring musician with only a handful of money
- If music is a business or fun
- What's the difference between practice and rehearsal
- How to deal with paperwork optimally (Yes! There is some paperwork involved in music business and you'd better do it right!)
- Why it pays off to be nice for everybody, even if not everybody is nice for you
- How to feel the mood of an audience even blinded by reflectors
- Why it's paramount for your success to know the right people (and how to meet them)
- How to pick your own gear
- What are the biggest mistakes musicians make (and how to avoid them)
- How to harness social media to build your music brand
- The life after 'making it' - how to protect your privacy and not let success go into your head
- And dozens other small tips coming straight from a practitioner
Pick up your copy of the book and take your first step to 'make it' in the music industry!