You don't need to own a Kindle device to enjoy Kindle books. Download one of our FREE Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on all your devices.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
23 Tips To Survive A Long Flight Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
After a thirty year aviation career, I still got ripped-off on a recent charter flight to Mexico.
James' thoughtful and informative tips will enable you to avoid many such pitfalls and a few far more serious ones, even if you've been flying for decades.
- I. Hunt (Retired A380 Captain)
Read the book, act on its recommendations and then sit back and enjoy your flight!
Captain James Nixon's book "23 Tips to Survive a Long Haul Flight" contains a wealth of information as to how to make long-haul flights a more manageable and pleasant experience. He knows the airline industry and it's that knowledge which he brings to this book. It is essential reading for the novice flyer. For seasoned travelers James' summary checklist is particularly useful for those of us who think we might know it all ... but don't!
- L.Hallett (Seasoned Traveler)--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
- ASIN : B074N3TPL3
- Publisher : Crammond Media (7 August 2017)
- Language: : English
- File size : 2773 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 134 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 0994476086
- Best Sellers Rank: 954,229 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: