- Lee Harvey Oswald - lone assassin, conspirator or patsy?
- Oswald's longstanding links to US intelligence agencies;
- Oswald's apparent visit to Mexico City a few weeks before the assassination - the crucial event which caused the Warren Commission to be set up;
- the official investigations - and why their answers are not widely believed;
- the medical evidence - the reason why the case remains controversial;
- the political context of the JFK assassination;
- and the pros and cons of the main theories associated with the event.
This book won't tell you who killed President Kennedy, but it will guide you through the evidence so that you can make up your own mind.
The e-book edition contains more than 500 links to sources such as witness testimony and experts' technical reports. It is perhaps the first JFK assassination e-book to allow readers to check the essential documentation for themselves.