The book is only 132 pages and is an easy to read. However the book contradicts itself throughout. For example, the subheading for law 1 is “it’s better to be first than it is to be better” but law 3’s subheading is “it’s better to be first in the mind than to be first in the marketplace”.
By about the 5th law, I got the feeling the book is designed for large organisations and not really useful for smaller businesses. This was confirmed by the last law “The Law of Resources”. It states you will need 5k-20k per month on marketing.
If you work in marketing as part of a large organistion, this book could be very useful but for everyone, I would not recommend this book.
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Profile Business; Main edition (1 November 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1861976100
- ISBN-13: 978-1861976109
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 0.9 x 19.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 118 g
- Customer Reviews: 578 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,497 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)