- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: BenBella Books; Workbook edition (1 December 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1948836114
- ISBN-13: 978-1948836111
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 1.3 x 27.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 340 g
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 15,498 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $10.88 Delivery
2019 My Shining Year: Biz Goals Workbook Paperback – 6 Nov 2018
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Leonie Dawson is an internationally bestselling author and artist, founder of the Shining Biz and Life Academy, and one of the highest-ranked sales consultants for doTERRA in the world. A popular blogger since 2004, Leonie is a well-regarded life and business mentor. She has been recognized as an Australian Business Woman of the Year and Ausmumpreneur of the Year finalist. Leonie is the former editor of the United Nations award-winning Australian Government website for small businesses. Leonie can be currently found on the Sunshine Coast, Australia with her husband and two daughters, setting wildly ridiculous goals for herself and consuming vast quantities of tea and Victorian romance novels in equal measure.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Economics > Communication & Psychology > Motivation & Self-Improvement
- Books > Business & Economics > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Books > Business & Economics > Personal Finance
- Books > Business & Economics > Women & Business
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Self-Help > Journal Writing
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Self-Help > Motivational
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Self-Help > Success
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Self-Help > Workplace > Job Satisfaction
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides