1byone Digital Kitchen Scale Precise Cooking Scale and Baking Scale, Multifunction with Range From 0.04oz (1g) to 11lbs, Elegant Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Built with a high quality strain gauge, it allows precision range from 0.04oz / 1g up to 11lbs / 5kg, calculates the weight of your ingredients more exactly.
- Good electroplating technology easily converts all kinds of units in pounds (lb), ounces (oz), grams (g), milliliter(ml).
- Convenient auto-zero, tare, and auto-off functions, fast calibration in seconds, and all the functions are easy operating!
- Ultra-low power consumption and overload indication, and with batteries included for immediately use after delivery.
- With stylish design & pleasing functions, it ensures you a satisfactory experience, healthy life and diet style.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The new Digital Kitchen Scale by 1byone is a true multifunction scale for the kitchen and all other situations at home.
This scale is a good companion for serious cooking, built with the latest generation in sensor technology to ensure accuracy and immediate responses for the fast-paced chef.
The scale's wide screen LCD display shows units in grams, ounces, pounds, milliliter and the large Unit button lets you change the unit of measurement with ease.
Manufactured to comply to rigorous quality specifications. Maximum weights up to 11 pounds and with high precision up to 0.04 ounces to help you achieve your diet and weight goals when it really counts.
Plate Material: painted chrome plastic (food grade, safe to all food)
Capacity: 1g - 5000g
Work current: Work mode ≤10mA Standby mode ≤10uA
Power: 2 x AAA batteries (DC3V)
Work temperature: 10 ~ 40℃
Storage temperature: -10 ~ 50℃
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like that it takes the AAA batteries rather than the special round batteries, small things but still a plus for me.
It's plastic so I would try to avoid dropping it as I don't know how strong it would be, but that also does make it very light.
Overall if your in need of something to meal prep, bake or just measure stuff, it's good to go.