- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 6316 KB
- Print Length: 489 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 2 edition (6 June 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008A31QTS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 33 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #5,652 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
From 0 to 130 Properties in 3.5 Years Kindle Edition
Customers reported quality issues in this eBook. This eBook has: Poor Image Quality, Broken Navigation.
The publisher has been notified to correct these issues.
Quality issues reported
|New from||Used from|
Customers who read this book also read
From the Inside Flap
Scores of investors have used Steve McKnight's wealth building information to discover how to achieve their financial dreams. Now it's your turn.
Using his incredible real-life account of how he bought 130 properties in 3.5 years, McKnight reveals how you can become financially free by using cash and cashflow positive property.
Revised to incorporate the latest highly effective strategies, and rewritten to include 16 brand new chapters, this revised edition reveals:
- How to create a positive cashflow property portfolio from scratch -- even if you have little money and no experience
- Steve's New 1% Rule -- a simple four-step process for finding positive cashflow properties
- Exactly what and where to buy if you want to maximise your profits
- How to protect your wealth and save tax
- And much, much more ...
About the Author
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
having said this, the book is more about the general concepts, but I was missing some technical details especially for these concepts: when doing vendor-terms sales, how is the contract structured? what important regulations have to be in there? what exactly does happen if the buyer stops paying? I guess I need to explore other books to find more details there.
in summary, the book offers great value for the money, and is a great ressource not only for first time investors.
Great book highly recommend.
I took home some very practical tips about strategic thinking in investing and got to the conclusion that it is never too late to make a start, it is just a matter of where to hit.