Two 28 x 11cm inch Clear Cat Scratch Guards with Pins - The Original CAT Scratch Guard Furniture Protector - Love Your Furniture and Your Cat!
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you will especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Delivery.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- YOUR CAT WILL NOT SCRATCH THESE...EVER. Since 2008 no cat has scratched at these guards. The high quality vinyl is thick enough to deter scratching and flexible enough to bend around the contours of your furniture.
- CATS WILL USUALLY SCRATCH AT THE STURDIEST PARTS OF YOUR FURNITURE. The sturdiest part of your furniture is at the corners where the frame is and these guards cover that area. The vinyl is attached to your upholstered furniture with the provided pins. YouTube "Cat Scratch Guard" for an installation video.
- OUR PINS ARE SHORTER THAN OTHER PINS WHICH ENSURES AN EASY INSTALLATION. Our higher quality pins and vinyl make all the difference and by purchasing high volumes of these materials we are able to keep our prices low. Four extra pins are included in every package. Not recommended for leather because of the pins.
- CLICK "FOCAL POINT SOLUTIONS INC." UNDER "IN STOCK" ON THIS PAGE FOR MORE REAL CUSTOMER REVIEWS. Unlike sellers who pay "Buyers" or give away products to receive multiple 5 star reviews there are NO fake reviews for our products anywhere on the internet.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
See photos of 4 protector placements (2 along back, joined in the middle and wrapped around each edge, and 1 placed on each front leg corner).
These were easy to install, and the cat no longer scratches anywhere on the chair. As for how they look...you be the judge.
Btw, anyone want a cat?