- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Gigabit SFP LC Single-Mode Transceiver, 1000BASE-LX Mini-GBIC Module for Cisco GLC-LH-SMD, Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-LX10, Ubiquiti, Mikrotik, D-Link, Supermicro, Netgear, (1310nm, DDM, 10km)
- 1000BASE-LX SFP to LC Optical Gigabit Ethernet transceiver module, Single Mode, 1310nm, LC duplex connector, DDM, up to 10km.
- Wide Compatibility - Compatible for Cisco, Cisco Meraki, Ubiquiti, Mikrotik, D-Link, Supermicro, Netgear, TP-Link, Broadcom, Linksys and Other Open Switches.
- Easy to Use - Easy installation, plug and play, fully hot-pluggable. Widely used in fiber switches, routers, NIC, server or other fiber optic equipments with SFP ports.
- Superior DDM Function - DDM allows you to monitor the critical information concerning the status of the transmitted and received signals of the transceivers in real-time to find out some potential problems.
- Perfect After-sales Service - Enjoy 10Gtek 30 Days Free-returned, 3 Years Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support. 10Gtek is a manufacturer of transceiver, customized service is available.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
● Operating Data Rate up to 1.25Gbps
● 1310nm FP Laser Transmitter
● 10 km with 9/125 um SMF
● Single 3.3V Power Supply and TTL Logic Interface
● Hot-Pluggable SFP Footprint Duplex LC Connector Interface
● Class 1 FDA and IEC60825-1 Laser Safety Compliant
● Compliant with MSA SFP Specification
● Compliant with SFF-8472
● Operating Case Temperature
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
There's no official information about Netgear's own AGM734 being compatible with the GS724Tv4 (and a variety of other Netgear switches), except for a post on Netgear's forum (if that can be considered "official"), so I was a little hesitant buying an AGM734 clone. If it didn't work, then was it 10Gtek's fault for not being a flawed AGM734 clone or my fault for trusting that the AGM734 (clone or not) is compatible with the GS724Tv4. The price for a Netgear AGM734 is ridiculous for use, little alone just testing, but the price for a 10Gtek is worthwhile. I bought one and it worked! Bought a second one (as GS724Tv4's have two dedicated SFPs) and it also worked! 5 hours straight of full-duplex ~1 Gbps TCP traffic (2 Gbps total, according to GS724Tv4's SNMP reporting and the traffic generator) through both transceivers installed in a single GS724Tv4 and no problems.
After this experience I know: 1. AGM734 transceivers are compatible with GS724Tv4 and 2. 10Gtek transceivers are functional clones.
I've used a few other 10GTek SFP modules and they work great as well.
2. The supplier is also excellent and supplied the product in record time with absolutely no issues, so I give the supplier a 5 star rating as well.
3. The problem is my fault, not the product nor the supplier. I did not read the documentation completely and jumped at a quick solution to my issue with installation. So (for myself) READ THE DOCUMENTATION COMPLETELY before you spend additional money for something you don't need nor can use at this moment in time.