SFP+10GBASE-T Transceiver Copper RJ45 Module Compatible for Cisco SFP-10G-T-S, D-Link, TP-Link, Unifi, Linksys, Supermicro, Reach 30m, for Data Center, Switch, Router
|Price:||+ $7.42 Delivery|
- Compatible for Cisco SFP-10G-T, SFP-10G-T-S, also for D-link,TP-link Unifi, Linksys,Supermicro, ZYXEL etc,
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 SFP+ Copper Transceiver, support links up 30m over Cat6a/ Cat7
- PLUG & PLAY - Simply plug in SFP+ Port and ethernet cable, and it will work immediatelly, support hot-pluggable
- 100% Each product was individually done performance test and compatibility test in our test center before delivery
- Enjoy 30-day free-returned and 3-year warranty service, please contact HiFiber freely for other compatible brands not listed above.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The 10G-SFP-T copper transceiver module is a high performance integrated duplex data link for bi-directional communication over copper cable. It is specifically designed for high speed communication links that require 10 Gigabit Ethernet over Cat 6a/7 cable. This is the first SFP+ transceiver that offers 10 Gb/s communication over this type of media.
• Supports Links up to 30m using Cat 6a/7 Cable
• SFF-8431 and SFF-8432 MSA Compliant
• IEEE 802.3az Compliant
• Low Power Consumption (2.5W MAX @ 30m)
• Fast Retrain EMI Cancellation Algorithm
• Low EMI Emissions
• I2C 2-Wire Interface for Serial ID and PHY Register Access
• Auto-negotiates with other 10GBase-T PHYs
• Supports 100/1000Base-T using Cat 5e cable or better
• MDI/MDIX Crossover
• Multiple Loopback Modes for Testing and Troubleshooting
• Built-in Cable Monitoring and Link: Cable Length Measurements; Opens/Shorts
• Robust Die Cast Housing
• Bail Latch Style ejector mechanism
• Unshielded and Shielded cable support
• Cisco Nexus 2232TM-E 10GbE fabric extender
• Cisco Nexus 5596T switch, part of the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series family of switches
• Cisco Nexus 7000 1/10GBASE-T line card, part of the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series platform
• Intel Ethernet Controller X540 and Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X540
• Panduit TX6ATM 10GigTM Copper Cabling System
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top international reviews
TLDR: I have four of these in my Cisco Nexus 3064-X. So far I have had zero problems.
I expected a longer life for a Transceiver working in my house, but it is still on 24x7.
Let's see how long the 2nd one last.
I ordered another brand to replaced this defective one, but I'm sure they are all made in China, maybe even the same facility.
3 days later, The 2nd one died.
However, I upgraded the OS to (188.8.131.52) in the "Netgear GS110TP" switch, re-enabled the SFP's and both are working again.
So I updated my rating for now.
Even now I have no problems with them. I have stopped using them because it did not fix my problem. If I ever need an extra port on my switch I will use them again.
No configuration needed.
1 gigabit speeds.
downgrades your 10 gigabit sfp fiber ports to 1 gigabit speeds. Other than that their is none.
I had some troubles with the first unit I received. It would work for a few days and then lose its link. I had to reset it by removing and re-inserting the module, and then it would work again for a few more days. However, HiFiber reached out to me directly once I reported this issue and sent me another one. The replacement has been working flawlessly since then. Great, five-star customer service!
This module unfortunately does not support DDM, so there is no report of temperature or line conditions to the switch. The manufacturer tells me that this is expected. More oddly, it reports as an 850nm multi-mode (SR) fiber module, part number SFP-10G-SR. Sadly, this makes my switch's SFP+ module page less useful, but it has no bearing on basic functionality.
Interestingly, an ipolex DAC module I have and the HiFiber part have similar-format serial numbers, so I'm guessing they're from the same assembly line.
Physical construction is as solid as you'd expect. Some Ethernet cables with a large boot may have trouble seating all the way into the jack though. You may have to try more than one cable.
(Updated to reflect the outcome of the initial problem and upgrade the overall rating to match.)