- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: *Norton agency titles; 1 edition (2 April 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1682683311
- ISBN-13: 978-1682683316
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 2 x 21.1 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 286 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 24,157 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.00 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
101 Ways to Go Zero Waste Paperback – 2 Apr 2019
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
From the Publisher
- 19. Instead of plastic bags, wrap lunches and leftovers in cloth napkin or beeswax wrap, or use a metal container.
- 30. Every plastic toothbrush ever created still exists. Instead of plastic, opt for a toothbrush made from bamboo.
- 53. Make your own room deodorizer with white vinegar, water, and cinnamon sticks.
Work & School
Travel & Transportation
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I like this book even more than I expected to and look forward to gifting it to loved ones!
This book is a great, quick read. I will definitely be referring to it from now on to help me along my journey.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Do-It-Yourself
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Green Housecleaning
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Parenting & Family
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Self-Help
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides