(1000 ml with Stainless Steel Filter) - Cold Brew Coffee Maker Strong borosilicate glass cold coffee maker Fine mesh stainless steel filter Make iced coffee, iced tea or fruit infused water 0.9l (1000 ml) by Zell
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- BOLDER FLAVORS & AROMAS: Make smooth, less acidic cold brew coffee with the Zell cold brew coffee maker. It is perfect for creating rich, smooth and icy cold cups of coffee to jolt you awake in the morning or to make it through those long days.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The stainless steel filter allows you to make a stronger concentrate without getting coffee grounds in your drink. Cold brew coffee maker is made of strong borosilicate glass.
- HIGHLY VERSATILE: You can add loose leaf tea or tea bags to make delicious tea. The airtight lid is designed to lock in freshness. This coffee jug fits in most refrigerator doors for easy access.
- EASY TO CLEAN: The coffee pitcher's premium glass and stainless steel filter makes cleaning a breeze. Hand washing is recommended.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product within the first 30 days post-purchase to receive a FULL refund.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Zell Cold Brew Coffee Maker | Best Home Iced Coffee & Tea Maker with Removable Stainless Steel Coffee Filter | Strong Borosilicate Glass Cold Coffee Maker | 1 Quart (1000 ml)Bolder Flavors & Aromas: The Zell cold brew coffee maker, 1 quart (1000 ml or 34 oz), makes smooth, less acidic cold brew coffee and gives you a stronger concentrate that can be stored in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. The stainless steel filter ensures that you do not get coffee grounds in your drink.Premium Borosilicate Glass: Glass pitcher is made of strong borosilicate glass. The coffee jug fits in most refrigerator doors for easy access. It is perfect for creating rich, smooth and icy cold cups of coffee to jolt you awake in the morning or to make it through those long summer days.Easy to Clean: The coffee pitcher is easy to use and clean, allowing you to enjoy delicious cold brew coffee without any hassle or headaches.Versatile: Instead of adding coarse ground coffee, you can add loose leaf tea or tea bags. Let it brew cold in the fridge. The airtight lid keeps all the flavors in. Give your taste buds an amazing kick!Add to Cart Risk Free: Buy with confidence! Perfect gift for birthdays or any occasion. We have great confidence in the quality of our products, which is why we are offering you a risk-free purchase. In the unlikely event our product fails to meet or exceed your expectations, you may return our product within the first 30 days post-purchase to receive a FULL refund.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 44% (44%)||44%|
|4 star 22% (22%)||22%|
|3 star 19% (19%)||19%|
|2 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|1 star 7% (7%)||7%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Normally I wouldn't complain but the carafe has marks for 8, 16, 24, and 32 oz water levels. Why? You can't brew 8 or 16 oz. And as I said before, the product images show the basket reaching the bottom
Now somebody is surely going to say that I should brew a larger batch and just use it over a few days. The problem is that if I brew a full batch and then remove the filter/grounds after 24 hours, there is still some small coffee particles in the carafe. These keep "brewing" over the next few days. So the coffee on day one doesn't taste anything like day three.
This is just a glass jar, metal filter, and rubber gasket-ed lid. There is nothing special about this to make it better than any of the other dozen for sale on Amazon. So I decided to return it and shop for another cold brew maker with a proper sized metal filter.