10 Ballet Dancers Paperback – Illustrated, 13 October 2020
Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
- Publisher : The Small-Tooth-Dog Publishing Group; Illustrated edition (13 October 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 32 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1947408240
- ISBN-13 : 978-1947408241
- Reading age : 5 - 10 years
- Dimensions : 27.99 x 0.2 x 21.59 cm
- Customer Reviews:
Delightfully clever counting book with gorgeous and inclusive illustrations.
- Kim Tomsic, Author of Guitar Genius: How Les Paul Engineered the Solid-Body Electric Guitar and Rocked the World
A delightfully charming picture book that is sure to have aspiring young dancers twirling and pirouetting along with the counting rhymes and sweet illustrations! The author does a lovely job of teaching dance terms while also entertaining. Beautifully done!
- Michelle Nelson-Schmidt, Author and Illustrator
10 Ballet Dancers is a precious children's book perfect for young dancers. I love the use of proper French terminology which is such an important part of a dancer's training."
- Elizabeth DiStasio-Waddell, Director of the Royal Academy of Ballet and Dance (New York)
This is a great way to introduce a young person to the world of dance/ballet. The illustrations are so pretty...This is going to be really fun and engaging for the little ones.
-Scott Bodily, MFA in Dance, Professional Dancer, Ballet Master
10 Ballet Dancers, a counting book made to delight the little dancer in your life, counts down through classic ballet moves until it reaches a special surprise at the end. A lovely book!
-Laura Bost, Author and Illustrator
About the Author
Kathrine, mom of two wonderful boys, is an illustrator living in Los Alamos, New Mexico. When she isn't illustrating, she enjoys spending time with her family and teaching art classes for kids. She believes that traveling is a great way to relax and find inspiration for new projects.